8:30 am to 9:40 am
As part of Ragan Communications’ Communications Week, GWPR and AMEC are hosting a breakfast debate to discuss The changing shape of the PR industry and the talent required to meet these changes.
Hear from industry leaders on how we can ‘Lead the Way’ by embracing new expertise. Given how AI and the advancement of remote working are changing the nature of how we work going forward:
- What type of leadership talent do we need?
- What are the different skill sets and backgrounds that we should be embracing in planning for the future?
Our panellists are:
- Ishtar Schneider – Global People, Inclusion & Diversity Communications Lead, Mars Petcare
- Sonya Madeira – Founder at Rice Communications, connector
- Amy Hayer – Partner Healthcare, Hanson Search
The panel discussion will be led by Johna Burke, Global Managing Director AMEC International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication
It will be held on 9th November at 8.30am for 8.45am – ending 9.40am. The venue is Hudson Sandler, 25 Charterhouse Square, Barbican, London EC1M 6AE