This policy (together with Our Terms and Conditions of Supply) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you: your name, address, telephone number and email address.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our websites and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to third parties. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about products similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you, however where we permit selected third parties to use your data or where we would like to contact you with information about products not similar to those which are the subject of a previous sale to you, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the order page of our websites on which we collect your data. We will not, in any instance, sell or release your information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law. Disclosure of your information We may disclose your personal information to any member of our Group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If GWPR or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GWPR, our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Your rights When you use this website and provide us with personal information you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting our customer services department at [email protected]
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Global Women in PR
59 Davies Street
Email: [email protected]