Published 24th Feb 2021
9th March 2021 – 12 pm GMT
To celebrate this year’s International Women’s Day, Global Women in PR has brought together four influential female leaders from the world of communications to discuss how they see the next decade evolving.
• Esther Cobbah, CEO of Strategic Communications Africa, Ghana
• Ira Pradhan, Leader Internal Communications, D&I and CSR at Freshworks, India
• Julianna Richter, Global CEO of Ogilvy Public Relations
• Noora Al Abbar, Strategic Media Affairs Director, Dubai Media Office
• Moderated by Arun Sudhaman, CEO and editor-in-chief of PRovoke
The past 10 years has brought some visible progress but can we now start to create an inclusive environment where female leadership is uncompromised?
Will the next generation of leaders in our profession see substantial progress on equality and equity?
What are the rules and tools we are putting into place to help the next generation take on leadership roles?
What are we doing to improve diversity and how are we working towards a more inclusive environment?
These topics and more will be discussed by our global panel of female leaders moderated by Arun Sudhaman, CEO and editor-in-chief of PRovoke Media.